Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
OK terrific..

------------------
Dave (NY)
70 chevelle ss396 conv
66 chevelle ss396 hdp/conv
72 chevelle
TC member #493
Never forget Earnhardt!

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Wow that would be a good question..where is there a list of the top 100?

------------------
Dave (NY)
70 chevelle ss396 conv
66 chevelle ss396 hdp/conv
72 chevelle
TC member #493
Never forget Earnhardt!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey! All of you except for Ken are Flag holders - get the hell out of here!

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Where were you when I needed that 'kick in the ass' to join, BOD?
I finally discovered that I had no life (other than being a Chevelle owner) and dropped the twenty dollars. The dog and I ate macaroni and cheese for a week so we could afford it.

Right about now normie is going to chime in with a remark!

------------------
Sean 'Hollywood' Thomas
TC #907 ACES #4468
Photo Moderator-AmericanIron.net

1970 SS 396 L34

G

·
I finally realized unless I win the lottery I wasn't getting a plane...so VERY late one night I was doing searches on the net for Chevelles... I had one when I was a kid and totalled it and my nose... the doctor said you didn't break it you splatter it, as in many peices ( the nose not the car) anyways I have ALWAYS said the '69 Chevelle was THE prettyest car made PERIOD... so I was surfing the net looking for pics of the car when I hit Team Chevelle... Well, I started WET dreaming thru the cassified's and hit on the car that I bought ( Alright I'll admit I DID have to pull rank on the wife to get it... But I knew once I got her in, the convertible part would win her over.... So since then I have been asking a lot of questions and I Didn't notice any difference in treatment... I was actually blown away to hear some might feel that way... My take on it was you guys get off on these cars as much as I do nobody would even worry about answering a flag or non-flag...and I'm confident y'all enjoy these machines as much as I do.
Cliff
P.S. We just got back from a 7 day road trip and covering 1900 miles...the wife brought along a picture of the Chevelle and put it on the dash so I could touch it ever now and then.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just for the record, I have NEVER avoided answering a person's question because they did NOT have a Flag... in fact, I go out of my way to help those who are just getting started and are learning the basics.

OK, now it's time for another group hug... get over here you guys!

BOD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.