Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: ok guys i bought some 10x15 weld draglines for the back of my velle.well they wouldnt fit under the car so i went and got some air shocks and put on and it raised the back of the car enough to get the wheels on. here is my problem, the shocks are evedentally to soft because when the car hits a bump or a pothole then the shocks let the car come down enough to rub the tire . also if you corner to the left to fast then the passenger side will rub. as far as i can tell the drivers side does not rub at all. i may have a problem with the passenger side air shock but what i want to know is if there is a better way to get my car up in the back and not have to depend on the air shocks as much. and buy the way i need a cheap fix if anyone has any ideas. thanks guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: thanks for the help with help with rear height

thanks guys,
ive heard from more than one person that i should go with 8x15 instead so i guess thats what i will do. i just like the look of the 10s on the back but if 8s are better then thats the way i will go. thanks guys for all your input.and no its not a racecar, just for show.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts