Chevelles.com banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Who can be surprised with this, even on this site some people believe you can cure cancer with vitamin B. The the crazy stories and beliefs are not limited to a few special ones, they are everywhere.
It doesn't surprise me that something like this happened. Blanket statements like, COV-19 is deadly, are an injustice to the truth. There is always more to the story and amplifying information is required to make a logical decision.

They're speaking about Vitamin B-17 which isn't a real vitamin because it's cyanide.

Amygdalin (from Ancient Greek: ἀμυγδαλή amygdálē "almond") is a naturally occurring chemical compound best known for being falsely promoted as a cancer cure. It is found in many plants, but most notably in the seeds (kernels) of apricots, bitter almonds, apples, peaches, and plums.
Amygdalin is classified as a cyanogenic glycoside because each amygdalin molecule includes a nitrile group, which can be released as the toxic cyanide anion by the action of a beta-glucosidase. Eating amygdalin will cause it to release cyanide in the human body, and may lead to cyanide poisoning.[1]

·
Registered
763 Posts
As a result of the President of the United States hyping the use of the Hydroxychloroquine to treat Coronavirus, people are hoarding it and my wife who needs that medication to treat her actual life threatening condition is having to work with her doctor to make sure she can get it. WTF. What I will never understand is why some people simply cannot bring themselves to admit that this guy, who will never admit error and will fire you for calling him on it, is wrong at times. Maybe because they can't admit that they too are wrong at times. This isn't about politics, I've said nothing about any of his policies. It's about his mental instability and the danger he's putting people in, and his supporters' willingness to turn a blind eye to his and their own fallibility. Vitamin B trumpers, anti-vaccination trumpers, Trump trumpers, all in the same category IMHO.
thats your opinion and u know what the say abought opinions they are like a$$ holes every bodys got one and and they usually stink >:)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Isn't it available only by prescription?
Yes, but fake news just keeps on publishing fake news.
Looks like we’re getting a handle on coronavirus....Trump’s off the hook, but wait, it may come back in the fall.

Anyone wanna bet it arrives just in time to blame Trump AGAIN right at election time ?

Can’t make this stuff up !

·
Gold Founding Member
63,016 Posts
Looks like we’re getting a handle on coronavirus....Trump’s off the hook, but wait, it may come back in the fall.

Anyone wanna bet it arrives just in time to blame Trump AGAIN right at election time ?

Can’t make this stuff up !
But yet you are.

You're trying to suggest that the virus with all the deaths so far is somehow political?

·
Banned
1,295 Posts
But yet you are.

You're trying to suggest that the virus with all the deaths so far is somehow political?
Perhaps he's suggesting that at majority of the fake news media reports, and comments by libtard politicians, definitely has a political spin to it.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Who is hoarding Hydroxychloroquine? Isn't it available only by prescription?
Scrips are easy to get if you haven't heard. Pharmacies have recently started cracking down on people trying to get Hydroxychloroquine. How do think Oxycontin became such a problem in this country? It didn't all come from "Mexicans with grapefruit-sized calves" as one well-known racist claims.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Seriously dude? You just posted a video to show what, that all Mexicans are bad guys? Because you apparently don't know, racism is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or race."

Think about that the next time you post a video about a few guys who apparently don't share your skin color.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Drug cartels have run N Mexico for years, the major conduit for illegal drug distribution in America.

Has nuttin’ to do with your racism

To ignore this is to stick your head in the sand, be careful tho’. You just might stick your head in one of the many tunnels Mexicans dig to ply their illegal trade !

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have heard of the pill mills for oxy and other opioids but I haven't heard of any Hydroxychloroquine prescription fraud, hence my questions. I have heard China and France are using it against COVID-19 but I haven't heard people in the US hoarding Hydroxychloroquine. Is there any real information out there or is this anecdotal internet spew? Other than malaria and certain autoimmune diseases, what is Hydroxychloroquine prescribed for?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I have heard of the pill mills for oxy and other opioids but I haven't heard of any Hydroxychloroquine prescription fraud, hence my questions. I have heard China and France are using it against COVID-19 but I haven't heard people in the US hoarding Hydroxychloroquine. Is there any real information out there or is this anecdotal internet spew? Other than malaria and certain autoimmune diseases, what is Hydroxychloroquine prescribed for?
Well, here it is.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/doctors-hoarding-untested-anti-coronavirus-drugs-for-themselves-report/
https://www.propublica.org/article/doctors-are-hoarding-unproven-coronavirus-medicine-by-writing-prescriptions-for-themselves-and-their-families
What I dont get is,they keep saying "coronavirus drugs endorsed by President Donald Trump"?
He said the drug looked promising,not to run out and take everything with cloroquine in it.Including fish tank cleaner.:wacko:

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Absolutely true. The main offenders appear to be doctors and dentists who are hoarding it for their family members. The drug is commonly used to treat Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis, in addition to Malaria for which it was originally approved. Apart from many reliable national and medical news sources, my wife's doctor confirmed the issue.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. So much for the Hippocratic oath and the AMA Code of Medical Ethics meaning anything to some of these scumbags.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Unfortunately and sadly, I can believe people are that stupid.
X2. Where I work, we have a fingerprint scanner on our time clocks that verifies our identity when we clock in. Some of the guys thought it was funny to go around licking their fingers and touching all the scanners. Those were grown men (I didn't say adults) who were doing that. Our company had to disable all the scanners.

Stupid stupid stupid

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
X2. Where I work, we have a fingerprint scanner on our time clocks that verifies our identity when we clock in. Some of the guys thought it was funny to go around licking their fingers and touching all the scanners. Those were grown men (I didn't say adults) who were doing that. Our company had to disable all the scanners.

Stupid stupid stupid

Apparently there's a new lick a toilet seat challenge. :|

21 - 37 of 37 Posts