Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, Mr. Bill Gates earned 7,000 million dollars ($7 billion).Do you think if I call him that I could talk him into buying my me Christmas present. No, better yet I will drive over to his house, only 15 miles away from me. Can't get past the gate. Can't get past the alarms. Can't get past the security guards.Can't get past, never mind. I will have to settle for my half finished 65 Elky, and thank my wife for putting up with me. Tracking the new rug up with things that should not be tracked in. Happy Holidays everone. From Seattle

R

·
0 Posts
Do you think if I call him, he'll spring for a lesser-expensive '69 SS 396 for me?

Happy Holidays to you too.

Rick

------------------
'69 SS 396 L78
'81 GMC Caballero 4 speed
Team Chevelle Gold Member #152
ACES #560
NCOA #2615
Bel Air, MD

·
Registered
2 Posts
O.K,
Since you asked nicely, I'll buy you one. What color do you want it to be? Is it OK if it's the LS6 version?

Sincerely
Bill "I have no life" Gates

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mr. Gates, I would like a very red Chevelle, and a LS6 is ok by me. I am suprised that you answered my request. Being that you are so busy. You know, all that high power finance and all. Will I have to pay for the transport?
Team Chevelle Gold#74
ACES member #1788

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hey Bill,
Noticed that you were in your Syracuse house when you typed. When you going back to Silicon Valley? Ever been to Silicone Valley(Hollywood)?

Oh & I want a Z16, that 55 Chevy from Two Lane Blacktop & American Graffiti with the 32 Ford(seem weird without it plus I want one), 70 Hemi Cuda for the neighbor, I'll take a 57 Fuel Injected Bel Air also & can't forget the Impala Z11 & 50 Mercury chopped 3 inches with white tuck'n'roll interior. Should cost a good $250,000-$300,000; just a needle-sized hole in your wallet.

------------------
Jay W.
In-the-works 67 Malibu
surferwagons.8m.com

[This message has been edited by SoCalRat (edited 12-17-99).]

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts

So Mr. Gates when are ya gonna race the Lemans against the muttstang?

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd-sold to Original owner!
65 Malibu 283/PG!!!
www.angelfire.com/ca4/chevelle/
Team Chevelle Member #71

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.