Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you remember the member Pioneer 4 x 4 (Ed). Well the story goes he bought a new (for him) house that was close to 100 years old and was trying to figure different ways to fit three car in a two car garage. Well he realized it wouldn’t work and put his 67 ElCo up for sale. Well it looks like it for sale again. Here a tip. Think the current seller paid approx $15K for it last summer.

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
If he sold that for 15k that was not too smart. Pretty nice car.

·
Premium Member
1968 Malibu sport coupe, 489 ci. 590 hp 600 tq, RV T-400 Freakshow 3200 stall, 3.73 12 bolt posi
8,099 Posts
Selling because of health? wonder how he is?

·
Registered
14,886 Posts
lesson about a el camino. Lots of guys will tell you it's worth X dollars, but there aren't too many people willing to break out the wallets when the time comes to sell one. jim

Reactions: Georgia69

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Selling because of health? wonder how he is?
I’m sure Ed is fine. The new owner who is not a member here is the one that said they were selling for health reasons.
It’s funny though. Ed ( pioneer 4 x 4 ) was pretty active on this site and vowed to stay active even though he sold his ElCo. Can’t say I recall many that stayed around after they sold their Chevelle/ElCamino.

·
Premium Member
1968 Malibu sport coupe, 489 ci. 590 hp 600 tq, RV T-400 Freakshow 3200 stall, 3.73 12 bolt posi
8,099 Posts
Well hope he's well, myself if I sold our Chevelle ( NOT NOT) I'd get another old GM and do something like Stay the Heck Out of a Body Shop LOL and just build a big BBC or Big LS (y) ;)

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s no longer listed so I’m guessing it sold.

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok relisted. Seller already dropped the price. Must want to sell.

·
Premium Member
8,854 Posts
If someone can get in touch with that member tell him to put it on facebook marketplace he will get a much larger audience and possible buyers than a local CL add.
He should also bump the ads price up the longer it sits without selling to let the people waiting for it to drop know he won't drop down for people waiting for their number to act on it.

Reactions: shovelrick
1 - 11 of 11 Posts