Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Ya, I think there will be more chance to see everyone's cars on the out takes episode.

Did you you notice how bad I was smoking that vette! That's how bad I'm gonna smoke Jim D when we race at the Halloween bash. :D So you better get just healthy enough to come play Jim! Yep, calling my good buddy out to another "Dinks" heads up race. Just won't say what I'll bri ng to the gun fight. It won't be a knife. :noway:

· Premium Member
1,291 Posts
The Pumpkin does stand out a little :D.
Jim's family was sitting six seats over from us in the stands behind the burnout box ( top row ) :yes:. I got to watch all the post-run driver interviews up close. They were great seats.

· Registered
1,254 Posts
i had a few work friends over and we were lookin for the spiderweb grill and couldnt see a thing. they did leave ALOT of stuff out but i did see pauls elky and i thought it was darryltammys nova against the vette but it was the quickest blip ill wait for the outtakes to see if anything good is shown

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.