Team Chevelle banner

Pictures of 64SS

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Les Saville 
#1 ·
#7 ·
That kinda looks like the one my brother was telling me about that he saw in Hot Springs this past weekend. Said they wanted $18,000 for it.

Price depends on whether it's the car you "want"......or not. :yes:

Interesting that they say it's a 12 bolt in a 64.

DJ, the ten bolt was replaced because the owner wanted a 12, this isn't the car that was in Hot Springs. It's really been hard to get info on 64's I didn't realize they were more of a step child than a 68, maybe thats why I relate to both models so well. So how much would be to much to pay for a 64 like this?

#11 ·
LES

If you want an evaluation of this particular car.. you could email me privately at mikecrown@mysterychevelle.com

with more photos and full description, I can get you close to what I think is a fair price.

Too much... based on what I see here would be $17,000.. that I have no doubt about! that would be extreme!!

#12 ·
Les:

I own a '64 and, as you might expect, think they are great looking. You don't see scores of them at shows either.

Mine came with a 283 and was made in December. It is my understanding that they did not start putting 327's into them until the following spring. Might want to check the production date.

Tony

#14 ·
Tony, Thanks for the heads up on 64's, they have always been a favorite of mine also so I went ahead and bought this car even if it is NOM I will enjoy driving it around. It originally came with a 283 that got thrown out because the block was cracked.

Ryan, Thanks for the comment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.