Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photobucket has always been very slow for me, but I can't even get to my library at all today. It is hanging up...

Anyone else having troubles? Yes, I have done all of their 'suggestions' to make it fast (an overstatement) and rebooted a few times.......

Thanks.........grr

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
Mine has been so slow lately that I almost can not use it at all anymore. Most of the time I never get to my pictures. I now also have an imjur account to do the same thing. It is a shame because I had so many nice pictures on Photobucket.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I can get to my library just fine, at least through the app on my iphone.

Can't stand using the website on my desktop machine anymore because I have to download my photos from the cloud, then upload to photobucket. The ads have gotten so much worse too. With the app I can upload everything from my phone directly to photobucket.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From logon to my library just took 7.076 seconds.
This is the free Photobucket and I don't see any ad's.
Don't know what to tell you that wasn't in the previous post on this subject - http://www.chevelles.com/forums/30-bug-hunt/938553-photobucket-very-slow.html
I see ads and I am trying from my home computer with all of the virus software turned off and it still won't load. Not sure why some can load it fine while others can't, but I can't even get to my library.

I would pay for the service, but since it has always been slow, it would probably just be a waste. Besides, I can't even get to the site even if I wanted to give them my money...

My photobucket is open if anyone wants to try - rce789 is the user name.

Just sayin....grr

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
My Yahoo mail is also so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow lately. It may be time for a new computer. I don't know. :frown2:

·
Gold Founding Member
64,099 Posts
It is taking forever for your library to load for me too <name?>

They do have a help page, maybe you can get them to help.

If you have any questions or concerns about your account, please contact our Support Team at [email protected]
I don't see any ads at all running Firefox browser with Ad Blocker

·
Administrator
17,083 Posts
Best I could do was to open one album with a few pics before the site froze.
Tried to download but no go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts