Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like its going to be Pens and Red wings for Lord Stanley's Cup. Sorry Flyer Fans you're already toast!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
City of Champions!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Sorry Flyer Fans you're already toast!!!!!!!!
That's okay, we went from the worst team in the league to advancing two rounds in the playoffs. I had a feeling it was going to be a physical series and the Flyers have not disappointed me.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
HEy Rednecks70,

I work real close to were you live.

Horsham, in the Penn Mutual building

Brian
That's pretty funny, I work in Horsham! The office is on Walnut Grove Drive, where is the Penn Mutual building?

John

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
If you throw a rock you will hit my building,

Dresher and Witmer look up and you will see it

Brian
Got it, the company I work for moved here on 4/5 and I found an entrance on Blair Mill that few people use so I haven't been out on Dresher much.

Do you ever drive your Chevelle to work?

·
Registered
429 Posts
one time I did but I was off that day and was in the area, there are to many cars in this lot and I have had 2 different cars keyed in this lot before

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I picked them both in the hockey pool so I may have some bragging rights this summer!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I took Calgary to come out of the west and the Penguins from the east so I was half right pending a Pittsburgh meltdown. If the final is between Detroit and Pittsburgh (and it should be) I honestly think Detroit will come out of it with the cup. They have so much depth and experience that I don't think the Penguins can overcome it. Much like the first time the young Oilers in the 80's made it to the final against the Islanders. They lost that first year but you knew they would be back the next year with a vengence. I think that will be the case for Pittsburgh this year. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,740 Posts
So what do the Dallas fans do with those white towels tonight? Wave them over their heads or use them to wipe up the tears?:D Monday they did both, I see the same happening tonight, wiping the tears off at the end of the game.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I feel the Wings have no clue what they are up against...they havent seen the Pens enough to gameplan for them...

Too much speed, talent, and now we have a defensive shutdown system in place..

Pens in 6!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts