Registered
4 Posts
Parting out 1965 Chevelle

I am parting out a 1965, I have a whole list of items:
hood
fenders
quarter panels
doors

All body panels are in great shape, no rust.

I also have all the chrome pieces:
wheel wells
grill
bezels
all front end
all truck chrome
hood spear
front hood piece
rain guards

The chrome is in good shape, not dented, does have fade because it is original but could easily be re-chromed.
If you email me I can send pictures of the items you are interested in. I will make someone a great deal if they wanted to buy it all. I have a full set of chrome, minus the bumpers, and all body panel except the trunck.

Asking Price: $1.00
Condition: Good

City: Fishers
State: IN
Displayed Email: [email protected]
Phone: 317-716-0051

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am also in need of the hood pin and bracket (attached to the underside of the hood). Awaiting your reply. I have a U.S. address for shipping.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
I'm interested in what you have left including the car. How much for what you have left. I'm leaving for Seattle Washington on 16th and I won't be returning on 29 May. I live in Mi I can come and get it when I return. I bought a a 65 chevelle with nothing in it no pedals no windshield wipers no bolts & nuts of any kind no drive shafts. If you have pay pal I will pay you before I leave. I'm going on a cruise and I won't have cell phone or computer access.
Thank You.
Mark Burden.

·
Registered
25 Posts
do you have the upper SS interior trim the one that is above the drivers door window and continues to the drivers rear seat window and also the passenger door window and continues to the passenger rear seat window.
this trim hides the headline edge from showing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts