Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to order a new parchment headliner for my 69SS396 with parchment interior this weekend when I was told they do not make them. I will not say who from but, the sales man told me I coud only get it in white from a 70 and it would be the purforated stlye and not the ribbed stlye. I was told that ribbed parchment is not made and not available from anyone. Please help after all the work of finding correct or correct as possile parts I don't need the totaly wrong headliner in my car!!! Does anyone know where you can get a custom headliner made? Has anyone bought a ribbed parchment headliner? If so where did you get it?

------------------
CRUISER

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Year One sells a 69 SS headliner in Bedford Ribbed in white. Parchment isn't available for any year. (in their catalog)

Ted Williams also sells a Bedford Ribbed headliner for the 69. there isn't a listing of colors.

Don't know what Ground Up has as I don't have their catalog here at work.

I know this dosen't help in the color search, but you shouldn't have to buy a headliner from a 70 in order to get one in white. Maybe you could dye it?

Kurt

------------------
The 68 Chevelle info page. [last updated Nov. 30, 98]
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6873/Chevelle/68_Chevelle_Info.html
Email: [email protected]
A.C.E.S. #1352

·
Registered
300 Posts
Joe,

I purchased a 1969 parchment headliner and have just installed it. I purchased mine from Tamraz's. 1-800-442-4601. I'll send you pictures if you would like.

I just looked at my receipt and it shows white not parchment. It is identical to the one that was in my car.

Terry

[This message has been edited by Terry (edited 05-12-99).]

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have an extra parchment headliner that I will sell you if you are interested. I bought a parts car that came with new parchment interior set. I had already purchased the headliner so now I have one left over. If you are interested let me know. My email is [email protected].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.