Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the complete Painless wiring kit for a chevelle? If so do you have a video showing basics?
Fred
Rutland,Vt

·
Registered
543 Posts
Man, that's great idea!!! I wish I'd thought of that! I did do a more or less complete install of a Painless 'Muscle Car' harness in my '72 Elky and took a few pictures. There were a few challenges, but overall, went real well. I could help you either through this forum or you can email me more detailed questions. One quick suggestion... try to save your original harness - even if incomplete - for misc. connectors you might need for the new harness. Also, make sure you have the GM Factory Service Mamual for your year car - you will need it for wiring diagrams.
-Bill

·
Registered
354 Posts
I installed a Painless 18 circuit Muscle Car harness in my chevelle and so far of it being hard no do you need a video no no no. Go ahead and tackle the project the way painless has the harness layed out so it hard to mess up and every wire is individualy labeled and it tell you were they go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts