Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any experience with Tool and Equipment Connection in North Attleboro. I'm looking at putting a downpayment on a 4 post lift and was just wondering (Tony in particular) how they were to deal with. I'm looking at the Gemini 7000 lb. unit. They have a package for $3895 that includes the lift, casters, alum. ramps, 3 drip trays, jack supports, and delivery and installation. They're also willing to lock in the price until June if I put down a grand by the end of the year. The price seems good and so far my phone calls with them seem postive as well. Just would like some other opinions before I plunk down my cash. Thanks for your help.

------------------
Mark
1970 SS454 LS6 (nom)
TH400/4.10 posi
Formerly Cranberry Red now War Bonnet Yellow
-------------------------
"Fight Apathy - the disease no one cares about."

·
Registered
702 Posts
Mark

Yes,I bought my lift through them.I have all good things to say about the lift and dealing with them.I literally had my lift custom made
to my dimensions so it would roll in and out of 9x7 doors.They charged a little extra but they got it sized right.I paid $4100 with tax.Any questions call me at 978 663 8755
Tony

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perfect. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. They've seemed pretty good so far. You bring up a good point. I hadn't thought about taking it completely out of the bay through the door. What exactly did you have done to customize it?

------------------
Mark
1970 SS454 LS6 (nom)
TH400/4.10 posi

·
Registered
74 Posts
Gentlemen:

Please provide the telephone number and
address of this company.

Thanks,

Ken McD...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken, it's Tool & Equipment Connection
63 George Leven Drive
North Attleboro, MA 02760
1-888-594-7800
The person I've spoken with is Gina Greer.

------------------
Mark
1970 SS454 LS6 (nom)
TH400/4.10 posi

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer Tony. I just might do that. I talked to them again and inquired about custom sizing. Gina didn't seem to think it was possible. When I mentioned that you'd had yours built to pass through a 9' door she said she'd look into it. I'm on vacation after the 21st and plan on swinging by their place to see the lift in person. But before I do I just might give you a buzz to see if I can take a gander at yours first.
Actually, being able to take it out through the door isn't critical but it would sure be nice, especially if it's not big money.

------------------
Mark
1970 SS454 LS6 (nom)
TH400/4.10 posi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.