Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,909 Posts
I don't see any "Judge Judy" opportunities there :noway:
There is nothing in the actual description that indicates its being represented as "real" other than the title of the ad. I did notice the 72 dash carrier,but it does have the green tinted speedo,etc. I am sure it is a clone as well,I notice a few things that aren't correct for a 70 SS under the hood.
A red 4 speed car with A/C has alot of curb appeal regardless. But I do agree that it is overpriced.

plus the ad says "Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Interested parties should confirm all data before relying on it to make a purchase decision. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, and emission testing and compliance charges"

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'm viewing from my phone, so I can't see the ad in detail. Could you share some of what makes it an obvious clone?

I figure the various state DMVs will begin enforcing existing laws on rebuilding vehicles before Judge Judy gets involved. Not that I look forward to that happening in the least. Branding titles will certainly harm the enthusiasts.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
It looks like it has a post 1/1/72 dash housing (with the seat belt warning) and it looks like the ss 396 emblems on the fender are off, but this doesnt necessarily prove its a clone.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Gentlemen and LADIES THIS guy wants 46 grand for this car didn,tanybody see the rust spots in the trunk for 46 large and not even a s/s idont want to see any of that. I have seen better here in ma.for half that amount and the real MC COY and we salt the roads to beat the band . People of the jury i rest my case. ALEX

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Judge Judy is an idiot when it comes to cars...she told one guy he was nuts for saying it costs $600 to repaint the doghouse of his mustang(it had a custom paint job) she gave him a couple hundred bucks for the repaint.

·
Banned
7,909 Posts
Judge Judy is an idiot when it comes to cars...she told one guy he was nuts for saying it costs $600 to repaint the doghouse of his mustang(it had a custom paint job) she gave him a couple hundred bucks for the repaint.
I wouldnt let Judge Judy get a ride in the trunk...push maybe...but otherwise she can walk...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts