Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Guys, a friend of mine is disposing of a Cadillac from the mid '70s to mid '80s...don't remember which year...but it's a big Caddy, such as you would picture if you saw a big four door luxury Caddy at the country club....they made the same car for at least a decade, maybe two. So here's the deal. I have a dark green Beaumont. He has these chrome wheels, with spokes!....the real deal, not fancy wheel disks....hopefully you know the ones I mean. Evidently, they were a thousand dollars ( Cdn. ) on the option list, just for the special upgrade wheels back then. I know that I have departed from the true faith to consider buying these wheels, but please remember the colour of my car ( midnight green ), and it's not an SS, it's a 307 convertible. So, question of taste aside, do yo think these wheels would these wheels fit my car? ( Yes, I would try one, but it's speculation at this point as he is thinking of selling the car as is. ) Thanks in advance. R. B.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I dont belive they will fit, most big olds and caddys have a 5 on 5 pattern and all chevelles have 5 on 4.75

------------------
If I Can't Drive It, I Don't Want It!
myhot69
Darryl, TC#925

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Myhot69 is correct. The bolt pattern is different. The only way to make them fit is to use wheel adapters. Which do not have a very good track record. I would pass on the rims.

Steve R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.