Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the link to OPG? (I may have an old address) I found what I think is their main site, however there is no online ordering like the page says there is. Are they any good, as far as interior parts go. (please email answers to me, I want the truth) Thanks!

·
Registered
12,974 Posts
I have a fair amount of experience with them and I cannot say one bad thing about them. I just installed a COMPLETE Cowl hood system from them and the only thing I didn't like about the hood is that they refused to paint to match my car! Can you imagine? Their catalog is very complete. Web site-originalpartsgroup.com. Phone is 800-CHEVELLE, call and order a catalog.

------------------

·
Registered
12,974 Posts
Another comment on OPG. I ordered the COMPLETE Cowl hood and ask that they hand pick a good chrome strip for the rear of the hood. When I didn't receive the chrome strip, I called and asked why and they told me they could not find a good one. Theirs come from Chev and they are very poor quality because the tooling must be worn too much. I was impressed that they did (or didn't) choose to send a bad one.
So, SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE. I need the rear chrome strip for a SS or cowl hood. I don't want one with dents or a big crease but if it has a few scratches I would be willing to try to buff it out. There must be SOMEONE who has a trashed SS or cowl hood with a useable chrome strip. I will pay ANY reasonable price.

------------------

·
Registered
101 Posts
originalpartsgroup.com. I e-mail'd 'em and they said the site was still under construction as far as ordering goes. Only faxes and Phone orders for right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.