Chevelles.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my delta tech lights from opg. Read instructions and they state that they are a direct plug in with the old style wiring. My question is with these 55W bulbs, has anybody had a problem with wires heating up or burning out. I am now hesitant to try these with 68 wiring.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
figured out my own question. looked in the manual for the 68 and it lists the low beam wattage as 55w.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh well I guess it doesn't matter because they don't fit :( . Shoulda known. Opg shouldn't advertise them as direct replacement. Oh well.

·
Registered
336 Posts
not so original parts group is a good source for parts ...BUT give Tom a call at Ground up He will match there price for the some quaulity part usually they have better peices for the money ..I learned the hard way ...

Maybe 2 or three bucks difference but better parts ..and also the same stuff, cheaper than opg

Give him your Team Chevelle member number and you get a discount to boot ....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll find me cruising around the far northest/ Academy and frankfors area. It's where I'm from, all my friends are around there, and I'm planning to move back there real soon. Ground up seems like you said but I hate navigating their website. Very unorganized. I really dont have the time for long parts phone calls

1 - 6 of 6 Posts