Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of ordering a complete stage 3 interior kit from OPGI and wanted to know if anyone else has ordered one or if theyve ordered the stage 1 or 2 and how happy they were with it and all the details. I was gonna get one for my 70 SS Dark Green with buckets. Can I get a Stereo Speaker dash pad with them?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there any other places that have a complete interior kit like the stage 3 kit or would I have to piece one together, but I dont want to do that because I dont know all the parts. I dont have any interior pieces except the dash assembly, kick panels, rear seat, and hopefully some bucket seat frames and springs soon.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I am not starting a bashing thread here but my father bought one for a 66 convertible and it was "shady" to say the least. You have to remember that you must be comfortable with ALL REPRO parts, everything (dash pad, arm rest bases, pads, etc.).
Secondly, take good inventory right away. He waited and got no sympathy when he finally called to tell them stuff was missing. Guess that was his fault....

·
Registered
846 Posts
I will be needing a complete interior. I plan on buying from Lone Star muscle. They have the PUI kits. I will round up there phone/web info if you like.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I will get that. They are in Dallas. I see them at the swap meets and they usually have the best prices. Later.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Found it 1800-373-3870. Talk to Rick if he is there.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Lone Star will put togerther a kit for you and you will get only what you need and not pay for the little things you may not need. Worth a call.

·
Registered
84 Posts
try Gene's general store on e-bay. He carries PUI interiors and has the best price I've found. He even carries wagon interior.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
With all the bashing we hear about certain vendors, would you want to spend all that money with them and recieve a huge box of questionable parts? Maybe every corner has been cut and you'd be getting back on the phone to them and then writing to us. "Hey Joe, your car looks great but what happened to the interior?" Oh, I saved $100.00 on it

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
i agree with 54o cutlass

i first dealt with lone star muscle car at the joliet super chevy show. i was so impressed with their inventory and willingness to to go the extra mile, i wont buy from anyone else now..

recently purchased a complete interior for my 66 and was very impressed with the quality.(PUI)

talk to rick or gunnar--very cool guys and will take the time to talk with you so you get what you need..

1-866-873-6005

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.