Chevelles.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these? Seems that they lowered the price quite a bit from their last catalog.

PZ50117-$79.95 (But does it include the pump assembly?)

Was $99.95, includes the washer pump assembly in their last catalog

Has anyone purchased one of the wiper motors based on the Camaro model? Seems there was a post on this site about it being developed for Chevelles?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Richard,
I've thought of getting one from OPG since they're only an hour drive from me. But I went and check at junk yard and got one for $10. Just another option.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by kamino69er:
Richard,
I've thought of getting one from OPG since they're only an hour drive from me. But I went and check at junk yard and got one for $10. Just another option.
We actually have one for the pictures of our '68-'72 2 Piece Aluminum Firewall (Pics In Showroom).

Does It work? Who Knows? We Are Missing The Plastic (?) Cover On The Unit. Anyone Have One (Cover)?

·
Registered
59 Posts
dont know about the ones from OPG, but ordered one for my 70 goat thru another vendor...maybe the same source??....anyway,,nothing,,NOTHING on the thing worked,,motor was dead, and even the pump didnt work...think they just found one in a junkyard, painted it black, and stuck a reman sticker on it.....piece of junk

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Richard
The pump assembly and the motor are two seperate things. They may be sold as a unit but they are really seperate things.
One way to go since you are inovative is to go with a later year motor and switch with the pulse control. Believe that subject was discussed a couple of times in the main forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts