Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..
I'm looking for some scrap yards in the Toronto area or anywhere within 1-2 hrs. drive which may have some older Chevy's possibly 64-65 Chevelles but other years are OK. I have been to a few but I haven't found too much. If anyone knows of any the information is much appreciated.
I would be open to travel a bit more if the yard is worth it.
Thanks for all your help in advance.
Steve

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don’t know if Buffalo is to far, but there is one on tiff street about 10 minutes from the peace bridge. I can get you the number, you can see if they have what you are looking for, I was there about 4 years and they had quite a few Chevelles.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that would be great.. I travel to Buffalo quite frequently and I would go check them out..
Thanks in advance,
Steve

·
Registered
290 Posts
Try this #.613-476-4547.They are called Minakers.I am sure you have heard of Picton Ont.This is were they are there yard is full of old cars nothing but oldies.They also specialize in hard to find parts.

------------------
http://home.talkcity.com/sparkplugst/snakepell/index.html 66 396 Beaumont.
Once bitten twice shy.
Don Pell 66 396Beaumont.
Once bitten twice shy

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Steve, drop me an email when you come down. I've got some QJ's from them ( those are inside on shelf), but never walked the yard. Would like to see what they have.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok Thanks guys.. Gene I'll get in touch with you when I head down to Buffalo, Probably not for a couple of weeks though.

Snake.. I'l call Minakers when I'm in Eastern Ontario. I'll be heading to Gramby Quebec for the show there in a few weeks so I'll give them a buzz then...Thanks for the #..
KX69.. Thanks for the Number. This information should keep me busy for a few weekends..
Let me know if anyone is looking for anything in particular. I'll see if they have anything..
Steve

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I don't know if you are interested but there is a yard in Golden lake with lots of old stuff in it. Trying to get a hold of the guy is hard. He doesn't work weekends. Golden lake is near Eganville Ont. I think I saw a '68 Chevelle and an old Kingswood wagon. Drop a line if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.