Team Chevelle banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
That must have been one BIG shoehorn they used.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
The camera person sure is shakey at the end:confused:

·
Registered
13,317 Posts
I only watched the first half, because some stupid idiot ruined the video with a bunch of stupid music.
Why don't you people understand that when it comes to videos with cars, planes and trains, dragboats, etc, etc, we DO NOT want the sound of the machinery corrupted with music????????????????????????
If we want to hear music, we'll turn on MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe if I p!$$ you guys off often enough, you'll finally catch on!
DON'T RUIN A GOOD CAR VIDEO WITH MUSIC, LET US HEAR THE CAR! DANG!

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
I only watched the first half, because some stupid idiot ruined the video with a bunch of stupid music.
Why don't you people understand that when it comes to videos with cars, planes and trains, dragboats, etc, etc, we DO NOT want the sound of the machinery corrupted with music????????????????????????
I agree, but it's pretty cool how he times that cam with the begining of the song :thumbsup:
I agree..:yes:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

Calm down DZ. Everything is gonna be fine.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I like the Nova stting in the garage!

·
Registered
11,895 Posts
DZ......Decaf, buddy :D

Did that Camaro not pull the front wheels off the ground at about 35 mph or was I seeing double?

Gawd, that thing sounded good when he matted it. MMMMM! :hurray:

·
Registered
501 Posts
You can take the 3rd gen ou of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the third gen. :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
That is a bada$$ ride right there, I wonder if that Toyota pulled off and the owner went to change his skivvies? :) :)

I was wondering if the Camaro ran him off the road. He was coming up on him pretty fast. Def one of my favorite videos now, thank you for sharing.

I can't think of anything that sounds better than that Camaro,.............well, maybe one thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts