Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric Choate's 1968 which was recently listed on our stolen alert has been recovered. YES!

Eric says:
Surprise! Surprise! The Richmond, Ca police found my car yesterday after they
got an anonymous phone call about a suspicious looking car. Its recognizable,
and in one peace. Needs some work, but its in much better shape than I expected
to find it. And its just a miracle that it was found at all.

Thanks,
Eric
-------------------

·
Registered
174 Posts
WOO HOO, very happy to hear it was found and even hapier to hear it was still in one peice.

------------------
OWNER OF 66 CHEVELLE MALIBU

Check out page dedicated to resto of my chevelle. still being made.
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/9801/

Canadian Classics Chevelles and Beaumonts #393

·
Registered
948 Posts
A second Woohoo! A while back, I got pissed after Eric's car had been stolen as well as another car and put a post in this forum. Glad to see it back in his hands. Did they catch the guy/girl who stole it? Fingerprint the steering wheel, door handles, etc. of that puppy. We don't want anymore stolen Chevelles or any cars for that fact. Now I can stop looking for a red 68.

------------------
Jay W.
In-the-works 67 Malibu
surferwagons.8m.com

·
Registered
403 Posts
Glad to hear of the recovery. Thievery REALLY BUGS ME!!!! I hope they catch the guy and string him up by his . . . toes!!!

------------------
Mr. D
72 454 Elcamino
68 RS/SS camaro
73 RS/LT/Z28 camaro
99 Firebird TA WS-6 A4

·
Gold Founding Member
462 Posts
Glad to hear that it was saved .Hope they find the lamebrain that stole it.CFR.

------------------

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Glad to hear it, consider yourself very lucky. Had my 66 Beaumont taken once and was lucky enough that the rad had enough sense to blow when the theif was driving and he/she abandoned it at side of the road. I can still remember the terrible feeling of coming out in the morning to go to work and not finding it where I was sure I had parked it the night before. As time goes on, all of this sites reader's car become more valuable, and we all become more venerable to the knuckleheads out there that dont respect other peoples possesions. Do whatever you can to protect your investment. Nothing can stop the professionals but basic security might hinder the joyriders/rookies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.