1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
I think I'm going this year, but my 68 is going to stay in IL. I'll probably take my bike instead (5x better on gas).

·
5,855 Posts
I'm sure going to try to make it with my 68 El Camino SS. Anyone heard any more about the Regional Meet in Oklahoma?

C

·
0 Posts
I'm just looking for some place to drive the wagon.. The Ok regional meet sounds great to me as it is quite a bit closer, but I'd love to test out my new suspension. Dates/Times anyone?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I will be at Nashville for sure , if the L89 is still around I will bring it, if not I will be coming to look for parts for next project, Hope to see yall there , L89SEDAN

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,654 Posts
I'll be going again this year (already have hotel reservation), but my '69 SS is a bare shell now and probably won't be ready by then. von

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Hey, I work for an airline so I'll fly into Nashville and stay at my mother's house in nearby Clarksville. I don't have an excuse not to go. My 71 will be stripped down by then, hopefully I'll be driving it in a couple of years.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do you guys know of anything like that on the west coast either in the CA SF Bay Area or near the Fairplex in Pomona?--Amanda

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hope to be there if I get the old rag on the road by then !!!

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.