Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, now that the car is back on the road it was time to take on a small fun project. What you are seeing here are electric exhaust cut outs. They are mounted inboard of the exhaust pipes and can not be seen at all from the out side edge of the car. Be afraid, they are loud when open.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
From piles of molten rubber in the driveway to this....Humm. I think Glenn likes to enjoy his vehicles.....Looks great Glenn and I'm sure it sounds great as well. Haven't hear much on the sons project, hows it coming along? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Coooooooooooooooooooooool. I want to get some of those. Except I dont think I'd ever have them shut. But that's way cool. What brand did you go with? I've heard that some of the butterfly style ones have a hard time sealing up when closed.
QTP

http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/index.php

Right in their directions they state they do not warrentee them against leaks. I have not had a problem yet, time will tell. The slide valve style took up to much room. The just fit. I really did not want to be able to see them when going down the road.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From piles of molten rubber in the driveway to this....Humm. I think Glenn likes to enjoy his vehicles.....Looks great Glenn and I'm sure it sounds great as well. Haven't hear much on the sons project, hows it coming along? :thumbsup:
He has not done much lately. I suspect that I might have another project some time in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts