Chevelles.com banner

2861 - 2864 of 2864 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m 37, have 4 kids and a wife, I make my chevelle $ by fixing garbage trucks 60 plus hours a week. The rest of my time is spent hunting, fishing, family stuff and getting my 70 Malibu going after sitting in my moms boyfriends driveway for 25 plus years.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm old enough to remember sneaking into the Grateful Dead concert at Folsom stadium in Boulder Co. I think that was 70 or 71. I make a living cashing Union Pension and Social Security checks. Just kidding, it's all direct deposit I haven't cashed a paycheck in years.

·
Registered
161 Posts
71, retired mason, brick mostly, navy veteran, watercolor sporting artist. Married and 1 son in college (still). TC is the best forum around and I am glad to see so many young enthusiasts. I've learned a ton here and hope to continue. I have made great connections here as well. Usually the first place I visit when I turn on the black box. Glad everyone is so civil to each other. Rare these days. I even came around to the new site format which is hard for an old guy.
Tracked my '66 all the way back 8 owners to the original dealership and even got the paperwork to boot. They all want it back-of course! I never want to say, "I regret selling it".
Best, Boyd
Do you know what I like best about retirement?

Zero Mondays

·
Registered
210 Posts
Married to same wife 25 years and also retired from Civilian Job.
Still a reservist as a Captain with Combat Engineers instructor working with the kids (cadets)
Too old for Combat duty now at 58 so Instruct instead.
Garage is the place to be and yes everyday is a Friday afternoon!
Until parade nights...LOL that's when the mess is open and the beer is super cheap!

2861 - 2864 of 2864 Posts