Mr. D
72 454 El Camino
68 RS/SS Camaro
73 RS/LT/Z28 Camaro
99 Firebird TA WS-6 A4

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
39 married w/ two girls. My garage is my sancutuary "where I spend time w/ my 69 SS" when I get all 'girled out'. I am a radioactive waste consultant. We live in the Florida Keys and do what people who live in the Keys do. Go to many cruise ins w/ the family. It's getting to a very popular thing down here!

------------------

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'm 18 and a Freshman at Indiana University of Pa. In the summer I'm on the groundscrew at a very nice local golf course.

------------------
Bryan Shook
www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/6673
Favorite Quote: Some people have shrinks. Some people have their garage.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm 33, married to high school sweetheart (same age) since '85. I have a boy & a girl 4-1/2 year old twins. I am Retired from the Airforce (electronics) recently received a B.S. in Computer Science and looking for a networking/C++/Java/$$ job.

I have a 70 Malibu by the way.

------------------
DG
Springfield, Ohio

My 70 Malibu http://www.wright.edu/~adams.41/chevy.htm
[email protected]
TEAM Chevelle Member #0086
eBay username: dg98adams

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
I'm almost 49 2 kids only a junior in high
school left at home.
I'm a printed circuit board designer during the day and spend most evenings in what I like to call "The Mens Crisis Center" A 24/36 3 stall garage thats heated in the winter ( a necessity here in MN) and screens on the doors in summer.

Gary

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm 20, I'm a junior in electrial and computer engineering at Carnegie Mellon, and night I work carrying around audio/video equipment. I also work on peoples cars on the weekends for some more spare change.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'm 31 I think.... yeah, turn 32 this summer and a dispatcher at a E.M.C. here in Ga.

Jimmy P- I've always wanted to take a trip down to the Republic
, maybe one of these vacations I can.

------------------
1972 Malibu (1 st. car) Project waiting to happen
Team Chevelle # 427
A.C.E.S. # 1282

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
45, married, (2nd time) teach at a local business college, (computers and business) 2 boys at home, one girl moved out on her own, live in central MD; from upstate NY, wife is an Air Force brat, red hair temper to match (first one was also) her father still thinks he's in command, and is. Wife is a pharmacist. 3 dashunds that own the place, luckily I have a garage to hide in.

Reactions: chasmalo

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm 24 and I work at Northwestern Mutual Insurance doing financial planning.

------------------
Ted Stojkovski
Syracuse NY
Team Chevelle #172

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm 27 and live in So.Cal. I've been working part time for a local water district for a little over 3 years. I'm hoping to go full time as a meter reader/service tech in the near future. I'm also a junior at Cal. State University Northridge majoring in political science.

------------------
Brian R
'69 Malibu Coupe

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well, I am 18 and a freshman at UNCC...soon to hopefully be working at Hendrick Motorsports and proud owner of a 69 Chevelle SS...the quickest in town!!!

------------------
ACES member #3339
Owner of 69' Chevelle SS396

[This message has been edited by bigyellow (edited 03-14-2000).]

·
Registered
63 Posts
20, currently working as an "office assistant" (read go-fer) at a local Dr.'s office. Also, clean said office after hours for car money. Leave for Navy in June, where I will HOPEFULLY become a nuclear technician, provided I can remember enough chemistry to make it through
. Married, with a dog, a cat, and (so far) 1 Chevelle.

------------------

Eric Taylor
'72 350 Malibu
Soon to be an SS
www.geocities.com/eandbtaylor/

[This message has been edited by ETAYLOR72 (edited 03-14-2000).]

·
Registered
21 Posts
44 Married (2nd time) 6 children, 3 grandchildren. Owner of a painting contracting companey. Also raise show pigeons (modenas) as a hobby.

------------------
Walter Momaney Jr. ACES # 1898
Team Chevelle # 581, 69SS ,

·
Registered
659 Posts
My name is Dan, I will be married this August, I am a mechanic at Ryder Truck Rental & Leasing, and yes, I have a Chevelle addiction!!

BTW, 24 yrs old

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm 46, married with two boys (15, & 16) and a daughter (11). I am an engineer and I design scientific instruments for biotech companies.

BTW, the 15 year old has an angle on a '69 Malibu. There is a posibilty that HIS '69 will be hotter that MINE!

R

·
0 Posts
I'm 38, happily married to my high school sweet-heart for 13 years and have a 10 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. I sell stuff for a living!

------------------
'69 SS 396 L78
'81 GMC Caballero 4 speed
Team Chevelle Gold Member #152
ACES #560
NCOA #2615
www.clark.net/pub/chevelle/jun99.htm

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm 36 the last time I checked (it comes up fast), a NAVY vet from the USS Eisenhower, a mechanical engineer for an industrial service company (HydroChem), and I work too many hours to adequately enjoy the addiction to my 70 Chevelle. No kids, no wife, and a 26x56 garage filled with toys!

------------------
1970 Chevelle SS Clone 502-540HP-560ft-lb
1992 Trans Am Conv(4Sale),1992 Taurus SHO
Please visit my homepage sswinger.home.att.net/
[email protected]
Team Chevelle Member #521, ACES #1994

Reactions: chasmalo

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'm 32 , married nine years to a girl i met cruising and now have two kids , hannah and waylon . i work at the beam mill caster at nucor steel berkeley making I-beams and getting burned alot

------------------

1 - 20 of 2864 Posts