Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Chrome twist cap oil filler tube with the thread in fitting for the PCV valve like came on the 67 L79, and cannot find any supplier. Can anyone help me find somebody that sells them?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.