Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my oldest daughter is with the sheriffs department, getting married to another officer, we're having dinner last night and the subject of dead people (less tax dollars) leaned toward the ghost thing........

prelog.....we live in a retirement area (not planned) just lots of retired folks. Welp our 73 yr old next door neighbor went in for a simple by pass and she's recovering but small issues keep happening delaying her recovery. She's been away from home since before Thanksgiving.

With that said ......my oldest has always had this scary sort of "awareness" of ghost ie we went to the St. Augustine Fort and she commented "they" were still there.....:noway: (I commenced to run like hellllll)LOL! Any way, she goes on to say last night that our (neighbor's) deceased husband is getting angry. I said "how tha hell do you know".........Oh he meets me every morning when I come home from my shift......

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Very interesting i would like to hear more, not saying I believe in ghosts but if there is such thing I would like see proof or at least hear from those that say they have sen them (reputable people like your daughter not flakes on TV)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the lady that owned this house died ......my first question was WHERE!!!! realtor said in a nursing home.......well she FOUND HER WAY BACK! Oldest daughter chickie says she keeps the angry one next door away:noway: :eek: :eek:

My youngest has commented she hears things.....TOO!!! GREAT........

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
HHaa.....sounds like your whole family watches "Ghost Whisperer" a little too much. Hey, I watch it too, but it's just entertainment for me. I'm one of the non-believers...when you're dead, you're dead. The only 'spirit' of anyone that's still here on earth is the memories we have of our departed family and friends. And that's a good thing!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts