Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to rewire my car, and wanted to know if you guys have had luck with the NPD wiring harness's

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I have used the ones from The Parts Place in Chicago. Looks good and had all the correct connectors and lengths. I have no idea who the mfg was though.

OBTW there is some "Chevelle" parts house in north Phoenix (somewhere around Bell Road I think) they'll meet anyone's price and you don't have to pay freight. Have a bud in Gilbert that uses them.
------------------
Dave Bradley
www.corvetteforum.net/classics/d1_bradley
'69 SS396 ragtop
'33 3W Coupe
'65 Vette BB Roadster

[This message has been edited by d1_bradley (edited 03-05-2002).]

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
NPD harnesses seem to work for my 72 SS. I bought a forward engine harness, forward lighting harness, intermediate and rear lighting harnesses. I especially like the fwd engine harness because it has all the correct terminal ends and the wiring is wrapped correctly. Fwd lighting harness is enclosed in wire loom tubing with attaching clips too.

------------------
Gregg Haskin
72 Chevelle SS
ZZ502 Crated RAT
Muncie M-20 4 speed
TEAM CHEVELLE #726 ACES #4486
"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"
“What the heck are all these extra nuts & bolts for?”

My 72 Chevelle SS Restoration Website: www.wcvt.com/~ghaskin

·
Registered
11,941 Posts
Why not go to the source, M&H wiring harness' are probably what NPD sells. Try this link www.wiringharness.com

------------------
Leo Paugh
Maryland Chevelle Club #017
A.C.E.S.#3731
progress has little to do with speed, but lots to do with direction.
Maryland Chevelle Club

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
DAVE;

Any way you can get the name of the "Chevelle" parts house north of Phoenix for us Team Members? If might be very helpful to "All of us".

If not, do you have the general area?

Thanks.

------------------
Team Members Forever #341

Richard, Judy, MAXX2

'69 Elke (Frame Off); GM HO 350/330-Mildly Ported Vortec Heads-Manley Severe Duty SS 2.02/1.60 Valves, Comp Cams Full Roller Package (Magnum)-Custom Grind CS 3315/3316 HR112-.510/.520 Lift, Edelbrock Air-Gap W/750 Performer Manual Choke-Performer 100 HP NOS, March Pulleys, 4L60 (Non Computer) W/Lokar Shifter, 12 Bolt Posi.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Sorry guys, seems they (Classic Chevelle on Bell Road) went down the tubes. Guess they should have done a little more advertising. BUT, there is another joint in Mesa, Impala Bob's at 4753 E Falcon Dr. (Greenfield and McKellips) out by Falcon Field 480-924-4800. They sell for all bowties and have some in stock.

------------------
Dave Bradley
www.corvetteforum.net/classics/d1_bradley
'69 SS396 ragtop
'33 3W Coupe
'65 Vette BB Roadster

[This message has been edited by d1_bradley (edited 03-06-2002).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts