Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this passing thru a grocery store parking lot where I was working today. Thought I would share, it made me think of nicer weather, especially since Im still digging out from under 37" of snow from the storm yesterday. I thought it sort of unusual to see it on this kind of trailer though. He stopped for directions.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Nice, love those 'b' bodies! Looks like a '69. Was it a Bee or R/T? Where is Hagaman anyway? You got more there than I did here in sunny Syracuse(well..now it is snowing again today, another 6-10" since last night)

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, I dont know for sure what it was, cause even for a muscle car picture, it was too freakin cold to walk across the parking lot. Im about 1 hr east of Utica, Im at exit 27 of I90. I figured you guys got hammered, but maybe not too bad in the Syracuse area...I was looking at Oswego and feeling glad I didnt live there...till this storm came thru. Here a couple more pics....the fence in my back yard is 42" high, so that should give you some idea of what we got.

·
Registered
812 Posts
didnt oswego get like 10 feet or something? i used to live in rochester and built a fence like that... reminds me of my view from the kitchen window... good times :)

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, some areas in and around Oswego got over 10 feet...at least they got to clean up a little between 'dumps'. Our 37" came in a 26 hr. period....Man, this sucks. Makes me think again about going south!

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Hah - You hear all the guys from down south on here and it does make you think about moving there. I like the pic of your fence....you def. got more than me, from the storm.
Redfield got 145", that was the official total, that is a lot of snow to move:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts