Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I went noodling once here in Oklahoma. Ignoring the fact that you are slithering around on your belly in a muddy creek bed, reaching into a dark hole under water goes against every natural instinct you have.

Reminds me of the wood beast scene in Flash Gordon (1980)
Plant Water Military camouflage Terrestrial plant Marines

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
I love to fish. Refuse to noodle.
Old lady said the same thing about me.......

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
People do stupid stuff, put it on YouTube, so other people can copy them. Talk about stupidity.
I think most of the draw to this "sport" are the young ladies doing this in a bathing suit or bikini.
They could probably draw just as many hits doing something different in the same clothes....or lack thereof.

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
I think most of the draw to this "sport" are the young ladies doing this in a bathing suit or bikini.
They could probably draw just as many hits doing something different in the same clothes....or lack thereof.
Yep, I'd watch, what's she gonna be doin? Don't matter I guess.......

Reactions: shovelrick

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I went noodling once here in Oklahoma. Ignoring the fact that you are slithering around on your belly in a muddy creek bed, reaching into a dark hole under water goes against every natural instinct you have.

Reminds me of the wood beast scene in Flash Gordon (1980)
View attachment 741180
The Barrons build plywood box houses for the fish and sink them in different low water areas of the lake. That way they know where to hunt the fish at
.https://youtu.be/cIxy9-pMzQs

·
Premium Member
1968 Malibu sport coupe, 489 ci. 590 hp 600 tq, RV T-400 Freakshow 3200 stall, 3.73 12 bolt posi
10,729 Posts
The Barrons build plywood box houses for the fish and sink them in different low water areas of the lake. That way they know where to hunt the fish at
.https://youtu.be/cIxy9-pMzQs
Do they tell the fish "You're Grounded" to make them stay around the plywood boxes?... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Or a large gar fish or a snapping turtle. No thanks. I will continue to catch my catfish on a line and pole or better yet, on a dinner plate at a nearby restaurant.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeoP

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Or a large gar fish or a snapping turtle. No thanks. I will continue to catch my catfish on a line and pole or better yet, on a dinner plate at a nearby restaurant.

Rick

Rick

Water Sky Smile Fish Lake

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Otters and Musk rats up here in the rivers...they'll take your fingers off and come back for more.
Love to see them Noodle one of our Sturgeons! Hahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts