Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about putting cowl induction on my car even though it didn't come with the zl2 option, do you think it'll change my cars value in any way?

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
I dont think it would hurt the value. NADA adds value for cowl hood, not that you would ever want to sell it anyway. Does your car have white or black int?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think it would hurt the value. NADA adds value for cowl hood, not that you would ever want to sell it anyway. Does your car have white or black int?
black interior, black stripes...can'tfigure out whether it had white stripes or black ones, im third owner previous says white stripes, but buildsheet decodes as black :confused:, he says white stripes,black interior(which personally i think is sick) but he put on black ones to go with the interior, but im going with what the buildsheet says he might be wrong :confused::beers:

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
The reason I asked is because I have a '72HT "W" code built in Arlington, TX. It is Orange Flame. Get this, talking about "sick", It has black stripes, black top with white interior. I love the orange flame but cant hang with the black / white thing. My brother and I bought it to restore and resell but the longer we keep it the more we dont want to get ride of it. It is,in my opinion,the last TRUE muscle car chevelle. I know it failes in comparison (HP wise) to the high point in '70 but its something special about the '72's knowing they were the last of the last. The car needs total restoration and we are leaning toward leaving the interior white and putting white stripes and top.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts