Team Chevelle banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Here's a rare 71 SS454 survivor on ebay
Now that's what I call a survivor, but do you think that engine paint is original and what's the emissions thing ? I thought only CA cars got smog pumps
(except with solid lifter engines) Real nice car though, love the color.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Nice Car, the engine compartment has been detailed, missing the heat stove (expensive) depending on the paint it could be a survivor of sorts. If you guys ever get the chance to check out Warrior 90's (Dave's) 71 SS454 it is with out a Doubt the Nicest All Original Survivor outhere !!!!!! And its Black on Black !!!!!

Jim

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I'm counting chevelles hop over the fence sitting in medical school-yep no man's land. :sad:

years to go before i see any one these types on the drive way. if there's a future that is.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I received some pic's of the vin# stamp on the engine pad and trans tag, they look legit. From what the owner says the paint is original but thin and dead in some area's and may have a slight rust issue under the original vinyl top by the back glass . WHAT'S IT WORTH!

·
Registered
13,006 Posts
Nice car. Worth in the low $40's??? Won't go that high on ebay right now. Probably won't go over about $31k.

Mark- What's the block code?? CPA??

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
I cant believe bids didnt go higher then that. Wonder what the reserve was.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts