1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'm just happy it is on...:)

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
I heard that Page was the man from now on. I prefer Marty Reid but will admit that Page has improved from where he was last year. I don't know why they didn't give to Dave Rieff. I wish Bob Frey would take the job but he prefers the sportsman classes.

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,779 Posts
I hope they or ESPN gets rid of that boring Paul Page and get that other announcer back (I forget his name??).
Man I know what you mean but it looks like we're stuck with PP.:( I don't think he knew anything about drag racing last year but is learning out of necessity. Sounds like Marty Reid has gone on to bigger things.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I heard that Page was the man from now on. I prefer Marty Reid but will admit that Page has improved from where he was last year. I don't know why they didn't give to Dave Rieff. I wish Bob Frey would take the job but he prefers the sportsman classes.
You can hear Bob Frey announcing at the track in the background during last nights events.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Brian, you racing the Chevelle again this year? If so let me know, I wanna go :)

If get the energy to put on my driveshaft loop and overflow bottle, I might make a run or two myself this spring. :eek:

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
I wish they would lose that stupid ticker scrolling along at the top of the screen. They must think we're a bunch of Nascar fans who can't keep track of our favorite racer. (Just kidding for you Nascar fans). To me it is a super useless distraction.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
I wish they would lose that stupid ticker scrolling along at the top of the screen. They must think we're a bunch of Nascar fans who can't keep track of our favorite racer. (Just kidding for you Nascar fans). To me it is a super useless distraction.
Agreed, I'll bet they don't do that for NHRA during NASCAR races!

Besides, I'm ready for NASCAR to die. Making a big production out of it complete with the "reality show" mentality. Oh...the drama. It's the soap opera of racing.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brian, you racing the Chevelle again this year? If so let me know, I wanna go :)

If get the energy to put on my driveshaft loop and overflow bottle, I might make a run or two myself this spring. :eek:
More then likely I will be running the car sometime this year. Might be towards fall again. I don't want to risk breaking something I can't afford to fix in the middle of summer.

·
Registered
198 Posts
What happened to the flavor "Green Squall" ?? Discontinued here an near as I can tell. Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts