Team Chevelle banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ordered from them before? The prices seem to low on speakers and car stereos. I am always leary of the lowest price.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Newegg is the best. I also bought and built my entire PC using them as the supplier. It's the only place I order from for electronics.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I agree that Newegg has great service, I have used them hundreds if not thousands of times. But, with that said, this is not the place to go for car audio equipment, there is much better to be had as far as selection and quality of product goes. What are you looking for?

·
In Memory of Kevin
2,171 Posts
Newegg again is the best.
Always check out http://www.resellerratings.com/ before you buy online.
You will see no one better than Newegg.

Mike

I've bought camera equipment (probably the WORST thing to buy online) from newegg and i was very happy

newegg :thumbsup:

www.resellerratings.com :thumbsup: also...... alot of good stuff in there, check out some of the camera sites for horror stories :eek:

·
Registered
144 Posts
for computer stuff i'm always looking at www.zipzoomfly.com , newegg.com , or tigerdirect. i've ordered from the first two with no problems at all.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have bought many items from Newegg. No probs and will buy again.

Also check out www.tigerdirect.com
please do not ever respond to my posts again. LOL Now I want to buy the motherboard combo for $320 on their front page. If I get that, then I need a more memory, a hardrive, the liquid cooling fan. I was just plannig on spending $300 for speakers. Now I want to spend $900 on a computer. My dell is only a year and one half old.
I already subscribed for a catalog from tigerdirect.com I could not go to sleep last night with images of a better computer dancing through my head.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
please do not ever respond to my posts again. LOL Now I want to buy the motherboard combo for $320 on their front page. If I get that, then I need a more memory, a hardrive, the liquid cooling fan. I was just plannig on spending $300 for speakers. Now I want to spend $900 on a computer. My dell is only a year and one half old.
I already subscribed for a catalog from tigerdirect.com I could not go to sleep last night with images of a better computer dancing through my head.
Somebody's gotta take up the slack Folding... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts