Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking around the site for a long time. My first car was a 1968 chevelle concours that my dad was the original owner of. My senior year in high school I bought a 1968 ss for my auto shop project. I never got it finished and it sat at my dad's for the last 20 years. Just got it up to my house from Portland about 5 months ago to start working on it again. I was looking at parts on Ebay and saw a 1968 ss convertible 3 hours from my house. I decided to go look at it and 5 hours later it was on a trailer back to my house. So now I have a driver while I finish my high school project. I was just trying to explain to my wife why I have 2 chevelles in the garage and she has to park outside. I think I got the chevelle bug back again.:D
Neil

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Hello and welcome Neil. Be careful, that bug can turn into a disease.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Welcome to the site Neil. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
Welcome to the team Neil. Sounds like you will have fun on both of your cars. I had to explain to my wife why she has to park out side, since I have two chevelles in my garage. We decide to look for a 3 car garage or a house with a shop next spring. Good luck on your project.
Ray

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Welcome Neil!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.