Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
They look like coys. I just ordered my C-5 18x8's the other day and cant wait. Your car looks good with them wheels.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I dig it

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Frankly, the wheels are too big and not shiny enough. But that's just my opinion.
And rally wheels are??

They come in polished and chrome finish as well.
I wanted a set of C-5 Coys, but it seems that everyone is starting to get them. That is why I went with the C-57.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Man that looks good. I am supposed to get the Foose Nitrous II's soon but I have to admit that those are tempting. Especially the chrome version. Any fitment or rubbing issues?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow, that looks good. I too was trying to stay away from the Coys, simply because everyone has them, but those pictures are possibly changing my mind. Beautiful!

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
That looks hot! Is clearance the issue as to why no one does a 19" front/20" rear?

There is a poster named Hotwhls who posted pics of his car. Really nice. I attached a pic that he posted on this site. Here is what he said the sizes were.

"Those are the Intro Twisted Vista 2's 20x8.5 and 20x10. I think the front is around 4.75 backspacing and i know the back is a 5.875 backspacing. Fit perfect with no rubbing at all. I am running a 275/35/20 on the rear and a 245/35/20 on the front."

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Looks screaming,car sits nicely too...:thumbsup:
I personally would like to see more rear sidewall though...IMHO.
Funny though,I just mounted 18x10 rears w/305/35 Nitto N555R (drag radials) and they seem to have plenty of sidewall...but both are 35-series tires.Interesting...:yes:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts