Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v Been Visiting This Site For Awhile Now And Have Came Across Alot Of Good Info Here.since I Was A Kid,the 1970 Chevelle Ss Has Been My Favorite Car.particuarly In Fathom Blue White Stripes!i Have Owned/own Several Chevelles.i Decided Yrs.ago To Sell My Fully Restored '70 Ss Chevelles A Ls5 And A L34 Both 4spds In Order To Make A Move Up To My Dream Car,a '70 Ls6.after Searching For 3 Yrs. I Finally Found The Car I Was Looking For,an Original #matching Fathom Blue(fav.color)white Stripes,pearl Bucket Int.,m-22 In The Console,cowl Induction,454 Ls6,build Sheet,and Owner Title History.i'm Finishing Minor Details On This Car And Show It Once In Awhile.although I Have Gained Quite A Bit Of Knowledge On Chevelles Over The Yrs. ,there Is Always Something I Have A Question About And Correctness/details That Are Important To Me,thats Why I Finally Joined!looking Forward To Asking ?'s And Helping Other Members With Theres!

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Welcome Jeremy!!
How about posting some pix of your dream car...

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Hello and welcome Jeremy. Glad to see a new member with a flag.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re:pROBLEM POSTING PICTURES!

FOR SOME REASON I'M HAVING TROUBLE POSTING PICTURES OF MY CHEVELLE FROM MY COMPUTER TO THIS SITE,THEY WON'T UPLOAD.TRIED SEVERAL DIFFERENT THINGS,ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET THEM POSTED?I WAS ABLE TO GET 1 PICTURE OF MY CHEVELLE THROUGH,CLICK ON MY LOG ON "FATHOM BLUE LS6" IN MY PROFILE.THANKS.....JEREMY:beers:

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
You can upload all your pictures on photobucket for free then post them in the thread. You might also want to turn off your caps on all your words.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brad,I tried this through photobucket and it tells me "invalid url"?:confused:

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Just copy and paste the thumb nail picture like this:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Welcome Jeremy! Nice car and I see you are a fellow drummer too!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the welcome!Hey Joe ,yes I'v been a drummer for 19yrs,I play a 9 piece double bass tama with 9 zildjian cymbols.Guys I finally got my pictures posted,under the welcome forum-new post,check them out,I hope you like.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts