Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hows it going guys.. i finally found a good site it seems for chevelles. i have a 69 SS 396/375 w/ t-400. im not POSITIVE if its matching numbers but the guy that sold it to my brother signed a paper stating it was matching numbers on the bill of sale so if it isnt im sure we can sue.. they guy wouldnt of signed it in my oponion if he thought it wasnt original.. and all the people who live around me recognize the car and say hey didnt Don used to own that car? i say yeah then they tell me all about it.. its kinda funny all the people know about the car, most more than me. but im trying to find out more as the days go by. I have some pics of it and would like for you all to see them but i dont have a webpage. does anyone have a server that they could put my pics on for me?

You can reach me through e-mail at [email protected] or ICQ #28921350

Thanks, Todd

·
Registered
38 Posts
Todd,
you show go to the geocities website and sign up for free web space. I did and it works great.
I would say that the first thing you should do to find out if its matching #'s, is to get the numbers off of the block. If you do that and post them here I could tell you what it is.
waive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.