Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas. i'm new to this site. i hang out at the camaro brother site. thought i'd come over to chat with you all & exchange ideas. anyway, i have a street/strip 68 camaro i just finished. it's got a fresh 434 sbc w/pro topline 235cc alum heads, dart block, eagle rotating w/je 11-1 pistons, solid roller cam, jesel rockers, super victor, pro systems 950 carb, 1-7/8" super comps, 3-1/2" x-pipe to 3" spintechs dumped @ axle. trans is a th400 with a brake & a 4000rpm j.w. converter. rear axle is a 12 bolt with 4.10's. cal-trac bars out back w/qa1 shocks, qa1 coilovers up front w/manual rack & pinion. m/t et street radials (275-50-15). black on black. 1st time to the track last week it ran an 11.15 @121mph. my goal is to be in the 10's on pump gas, dot tires, no power adders, & drive to & from the track. almost there! you guys have some great tech here & i look forward to chatting with you. thanks,bill.

· Registered
2,579 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.