Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, the front is a bit higher, i would have liked to get it even or have the front lower than the rear, but cutting coils isn't an exact science... heh

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey looks real good to me. I just installed 1 1/2" drop front springs on mine, better, but still not low enough, may need to cut a coil to get it like yours!
BTW what size tires you running?

·
Registered
862 Posts
that is cool, i am looking at mine through the window, and it is sitting kinda high. i just built a body dolly, need a step ladder to get in it right nowl. but the under part will be easy. nice lookin car you have.:yes: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The wheels are Budnik Hammers, 17x8 and 17x10. The primer is DP epoxy that got sprayed in the driveway to cover the five other coats of primer that had been hazed all over the car. Not only does it have a lot of dents, there are also some really nice ventilation holes in the rear wheel wells that don't really show up in the pictures. Hopefully all of these will taken care of by summer time...

·
Registered
138 Posts
The man asked for feedback on the stance (which looks great) not the body work. I'm sure its in his plan to address that soon but obviously he's working on other parts of the car first.

You can tell I'm a bit defensive on this as I'm constantly asked "when am I going to paint my car" by the average joe on the street, even though I just installled an EFI setup and new disc brakes. All they want to see is a pretty car, they don't care about the tech upgrades that you're working on first. Guess I'm just surprised to see the same comments on this board.

4FTTY4, how is the ride quality now with the cut coils?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts