Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my rally's and still have my Draglites.Always wanted some vintage style gray Torque Thrust but couldn't afford em.Just bought these U.S. Mags Standard U-102's.Actually nicer than the pics inperson.!5x 9 and 15x7's.295/50's on rear.Car almost looks tubbed.That alot of rubber.
Dull and gray out and of course starts to rain when i rolled IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

View attachment 410625

IMG_0365.jpg it out for some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
i think they look quite nice on your car
what was the backspace and $$ on the 15x9's??

·
Boldly procrastrinating
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,330 Posts
do tell. Those things look good. fender clearance issues in the back at all?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are $129.I think is a steal.I've had lots of aftermarket rims and these are top notch,all cost considered.The caps are plastic,but may seek some real aluminum ones.They give the Chevelle that Yenko look.I'm an old fart so I love the vintage look.And yes,5" b,s, on the the 15x9's.No rubbing issues,the 69 wheelwells are blessed with good clearance,unlike the stingy '65.I have 1" inside and about 1 " to inside of upper inside of the outside wheelwell with wheel compressed.Could actually fit a slightly larger tire in there with say a 10" wheel and 5.5" b.s.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I have the exact same wheels and tires on my 72 (but I mounted with white walls out.)

They fit great and look great - excellent choice. :)

·
Registered
14,986 Posts
Those look great! Might have to look for a set for my 66. Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts