Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was looking at a team members car. And I noticed that he has a better set up as far as seat belts go. More like the ones in the newer cars. Now I know there was an article on seat belt here a month or two ago in one of the performance mags. But I can't find it. I'm going to be installing new bucket seats. And I want to get rid of the old ones that came with it. It has a bench seat now. And with all them belts. It looks messy. I was wondering if anybody could help out on this. THANKS:D

·
Registered
754 Posts
I just got a set but haven't gotten around to get them in yet, here is where I got them. http://www.andoauto.com/retrofit.htm I did search for 3 point seat belts to find them in the forums

That's what I used. Good price, pretty easy to install. My only complaint (and a tiny one) is that you have to pull on the belt just right (not too fast, not too forceful) to get it to unreel so you can buckle up. After a few days, I was doing it without even thinking, but a buddy of mine has a wrestling match with the belt every time he gets in my car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts