Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have redone my web page with better pics and added more. If you would like to check it out go to http://community.webtv.net/truf3/ and let me know what you think.

------------------

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
community.webtv.net/truf3/
Hey Scott, the site looks good! Especially Pokemon
Looks like you have all of the vehicles covered from that 4x4 65 to the Work Machine!(I don't know what that's called!
)

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd-sold to Original owner!
In process of finding a 65
Team Chevelle Member #71

[This message has been edited by Steve D 64 SS (edited 07-07-99).]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve did you check it out ?

------------------

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Yup linked it then looked through it as I was editing you were posting as I was telling you my review!

------------------
Steve
Team Chevelle Member #71

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you think of the 65?

------------------

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
At first I was thinking what the ***** then I thought hey that's pretty dope! The 64's nice smokey burnout is pretty sweet too!

------------------
Steve
Team Chevelle Member #71

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That 65 I found on a back road for sale $400 I just had to buy it. It was a cool car to cruise in. Even more fun when I took it out where all the other guys would be mud boggin. The machine is my excavator I spend about 10 hours a day in that. Thank god for the stereo in it I would go nuts with out it.

------------------

Scott

The pokemon page is my sons he is building it little by little

[This message has been edited by Scott67 (edited 07-07-99).]

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Damn! I wish I would find a 65 for myself for 400 bucks! All I've looked at lately is crap!(and the people are asking attrocious(sp?) prices for the heeps!(or maybe I should take the extra budget and find a slick daily driver for 9 grand rather than looking for a couple of grand fixer!)

------------------
Steve
Team Chevelle Member #71

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what your saying,When I found out the 67 I bought was for sale I went to see the guy who I have known since I was a kid, and he was asking 4200 for it which was to much for it.The body was falling apart but mechanicly it was perfect.So I kept on him till he finally let me have it for 2500.Then I redid it to what you see in the pics.I find if you flash the cash your willing to spend for the car enough times they end up taking it.

------------------

Scott

·
Registered
948 Posts
Pretty nice site. Nice 67! What color is that? Marina blue? That 65 is jacked up. What's on that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The color on my 67 is 98 GM Bahama Blue. As for the 65 that is mounted on a 73 Chevy Blazer chassis 4x4 even works that was a fun ride to own.

------------------

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Scott-
I know what you're saying, money does talk! When I bought my 64 Memorial Day Weekend of 98 from the original owner he wanted 1500 for it. I flashed what I had 700 bucks it was sold! Then I found it to be an original 327 300horse car with a 4 speed!(they're pretty rare) and last month he busted the same with me but 8500 check, long story short I no longer own the car its back in his hands!

------------------
Steve
Team Chevelle Member #71

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well keep searching I'm sure you''ll come across the right one to buy. I gotta catch some zzzz's have to work in the A.M good talkin to you, and to anyone else that replies I'll be on sometime tommorow. Catch Ya Later

------------------

Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.