Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that looks awesome, I like the ride height alot too!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see the pics of it going together!!!!!!

Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
that may be the only slammed chevelle on rubber band tires I've ever thought looked good. Love the color.

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
that thing is wicked.

nice job

·
Registered
147 Posts
That car is awesome! I love the stance and color, hell I liked it before also but after is definately better.. good job!

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
Man you just hit a grand slam with this one. Love the color and the stance.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Stellar!!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone,

To answer a few questions....

It's BMW Sparkling Graphite. I got the idea for that color off another member's car on here....his build is in the Pro Touring section.
The car is on air bags, all the way around....so I can pretty much do any ride height I want. :) In these last pictures, it's air-ed out all the way. The headers and front cross member actually lay on the ground.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Awesome Tim...I can't stop staring!

Loved it before but now it's over the top...even uncompleted.:yes:
The color and those wheels are a marriage made in heaven!:thumbsup:
That is certainly the poster car for AR CL205's man...no doubt...:beers:

Good job...can't wait to see it completed.You must be stoked now...;) Keep us posted man...and glad to see my wheels going to such great use.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
John,

Thanks for the compliments! Good to know you're happy with where your rims went. I love those wheels. The paint is awesome too! I was just outside looking at it, and the metallic is rainbow colored...gives off some really neat shine. If you weren't so far away I'd say come over and check it out.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.