Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello family, How is everyone today I am a new member from New York don't hold that against me hahah. I am in the process of relocating to either Florida or Georgia. I presently have a stock 72 Chevelle, but I am looking to buy a 70 SS with 454 fully done up from a company called Vanguard has anyone ever done business with them are they any good. I know they have a bunch of beautiful Chevelles. Could someone drop me a line and line. I am also looking for a good car club in either Florida or Georgia. My name is Steve and my phone number is 845 313 2765 and my E-mail is [email protected]. Thank you for your time and be safe people.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Welcome to your new home away from the television and other activities! Team Chevelle.
Love to see some pics when you are able tp post!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi folks my name is Steve Tyler no I don't sing for Aerosmith hahah. I live in Upstate New York in Orange County. I love the Chevelles I had a 72 but I sold it. I am in the process of looking at a 70 SS with a 454 I can't wait for that to go thru.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Everyone!
My name is Kary and I have a 67 El Camino that's currently being put together. I live in Los Angeles and looking to connect for meet ups and car shows.
Hi Kary,
My name is Steve and I live in New York soon to live in either Georgia or Florida I don't know yet. I am trying to find a house with a big garage. I am also looking for a 57 Nomad I think I found one but I want to wait until I move. Be well sir and have fun with that El Camino maybe someday we can hook up. Stay safe

·
Registered
1971 Nova SS 350 Muncie 12Bolt
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Kary,
My name is Steve and I live in New York soon to live in either Georgia or Florida I don't know yet. I am trying to find a house with a big garage. I am also looking for a 57 Nomad I think I found one but I want to wait until I move. Be well sir and have fun with that El Camino maybe someday we can hook up. Stay safe
My name is Steve and I’ve lived in Fl most of my life. I can pretty much guarantee more bang for your buck in Ga. Plus the highest land in Fl is about 300 ft. There are some beautiful and affordable quasi mountainous areas in Ga. which would come in handy during the summer where in Fl would you have to have an AC garage to get any work done. DAMHIK! You could probably buy a house with a big garage on 5 acres in Ga. for what you’d pay for a house on a 1/4 acre lot in the parts of Fl. I’m familiar with.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Welcome everyone. Let’s see some pics of those cars!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts