Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally bit the bullet and bought a 65 Chevelle. Some of you may have seen it on Ebay about 2 weeks ago. It was the lowered 65 with an LS1 motor in it. It just got delivered from South Dakota this weekend. It is drivable (drove it to get tag today) but it has many issues that I need to deal with inclding horrible wiring, a oil leak on the new motor and all stock brakes, and cut springs. I probably will be looking for lots of advise, butI will try to search the forums first. Top on my list is install new seats, front end parts, and front disks. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Hello and welcome Dave. There is alot of info on the various forums for what you are doing. Also, post some questions in those topics if you get stumped.
Good luck.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hey ...cool DG.....would it happen to be a red one??? I've seen two in the 4 years I've been here. One was a blue one, I chatted with the guy a small show in Cocoa, said he picked it up to flip it. Another was red that I saw in the Cocoa area at a Lowe's .....appeared to be an older restoration car....but dang nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts