Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'M BAAAACK! My name is Daniel. I was a member here quite a while ago, right after I acquired my 1965 Malibu SS. I even helped push Dave into getting a Colorado club going. I was all set to start my project,,, and then I got married. This was followed closely by a kid, then came the Marine Corps, and then another kid, followed by a house.馃樀.
Well here I am again, 15yrs later, and I'm finally getting Project: Kathleen (yes, I named her) started. She's a basket case, in need of a complete work over, but she's my basket case. The bones are there, to include a 454 out of a 1970 and a 12-bolt rear. Now it's just a journey to spend as much time, effort, and money as possible 馃檲

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm jealous! I'm a 3-4 years out at best. My goal is to have her fishred and on the road in time to take my grandfather (who gave me the car when I turned 21) on the Hot Rod Power Tour, while he is still capable of making the trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts