Team Chevelle banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, just became a member past 70 & 71 SS Chevelle owner soon to be new owner of a Chevelle ( hopefully ) I was hoping to get some input on a 72 SS I am looking at. Car is nearly flawless had a restore 4 years ago with about 5k mileage since. Cranberry red with the e black stripes, black interior, motor was replaced with period correct 454/365hp everything thing else is # matching, cowl hood, factoryA/C, power brakes, power steering, M21, 3.36 posi, F41 suspension. Car is spotless inside, outside and under carriage. Seems to be better then new. Question is…. Is $70k a reasonable price? Owner is firm on price. I would appreciate your input. Thanks

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
To further Bob's point is the $70K here to stay? Is this one of these ratchet up periods that the value of the car like this is now plus or minus $70K for the next few years. The question is do you really like car and what are the chances of finding something like it in near future? You find something for $60K but don't like color and its missing options etc. How long do you plan on owning car if a long time and you want something to drive now and not years from now - then maybe not a big deal?

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
If it is indeed a W code......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts