Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying hey to the community. Looking at a few '67-'70 Chevelles with hopes to make a purchase in the near future. Till' then I thought I'd get familiarized with the forums and hopefully learn a few things before I undertake my first classic. Also if you have any buying tips on what kind of Chevelle(s) I should look into and what to look for it would be appreciated. It's gonna be primarily a weekend joyride so I may have plans for a customized pro-touring in the future. It will be a car I'm going to enjoy for a long time so I won't feel bad investing some additional money into it. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Welcome, a buddy of mine is with the Oakland Police Department....says there are TONS of Chebbies out there??? brags about all the Chevelles he sees at car shows just to pizz me off....(i think) :D
I don't have much advise .....but welcome.this is a great group here.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Hello and welcome Greg. You chose a good car to buy for your first musclecar. You will get better answers to your questions when you are more specific.

Try to do some research on this site to narrow down your preference. Also, try to explain your intentions for the car as it will help in the type of responses. Are you looking to buy something for the ability to reell, are you looking to keep it long term. Will it be something you want to win at car shows. There are so many variables.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts